Common symptoms for turbo failure
- Whistling, siren or grinding sound
- Poor performance
- White, grey smoke from the exhaust
- Turbo oil leak
- Noisy turbo
- No boost, lack of engine power
- “Restricted Performance” on the dashboard
Free Turbo Inspection
We offer free of charge turbo inspection service. This allows confirming the condition of both turbochargers without taking them out. If you would like to book in an inspection please use the form on the bottom.
What is included in the supply and fitting service?
- TURBO REPLACEMENT WITHOUT LIFTING THE BODY!
- AIR & OIL FILTER REPLACEMENT
- NEW ENGINE OIL
- NEW FEED PIPES
- INTERCOOLER CLEANING
- REASON OF FAILURE ELIMINATION GUARANTEE
- 2 YEARS WARRANTY ON TURBOCHARGER
- 2 YEARS WARRANTY ON LABOUR!
Because we don’t lift the body or remove the engine turnaround time is a little bit longer than other vehicles.
In most cases, we are able to finish both turbochargers replacement within 4 days.
Range Rover Vogue Turbo Failure
|Models||Range Rover Vogue|
|Engine||3.6 4.4 TDV8|
|Turbo Part Number||
|Comparison Number||LR004040, LR004527, LR008830, LR021655, LR008829, LR021656, LR021046, LR021045, LR004039, LR004526|
|Turbo Brand||Garret, KKK|
|Warranty||2 Years Part and Labour|
Latest Customers Reviews
*HYBRID* Turbocharger BMW 3, 5, 6, X3, X5, X6, 286 BHP – 53269700001 / 4£600.00 Quick View
114107570R, 144104619R, 144103590RD, 144119953RC£1,495.00 Quick View
724930 Hybrid Turbo ~220bhp 2.0 TDI BKD VW Golf Audi HYBRID UPGRADE SERVICE£500.00 Quick View
Alfa Romeo 159 JTD 150hp Turbo Garrett GT17V VNT 773721 55201498 M741DT.19Z£299.00 Quick View